Wednesday 3 May 2017

My All Time Favourite Makeup Products


This post may seem a little weird to do straight after my April Favourites, but who can say no to a good old rambling post all about makeup products? Not me! Also I'd just like to add that this post is a collab with the lovely Fran from www.franalibi.blogspot.co.uk I absolutely love her blog and she also has a youtube channel which is just as amazing!! Make sure to check out her post after mine and leave her a nice comment!!

Anyways, without further ado I hope you all enjoy this good old rambly post and lets get started!!

Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp Eyeshadow Palette // £38
Oh my goodness, where to start with this palette. Well it's absolutely bloomin' amazing!! If you're looking for a high-end palette that's not to big or you're just venturing out into the world of high-end makeup, I would 100% recommend the Charlotte Tilbury quads! The quality of the eyeshadows are amazing, they're so creamy, pigmented and really easy to blend (basically everything you want in a palette). They also do quite a few different quads but what I love is that all the colours in the palette can be used together to create a look, which is perfect for when you're on the go!

Benefit Hoola Bronzer Mini // £9.00
My next favourite is another high-end product and it's the very well known Hoola bronzer. This is my first ever Hoola and I actually received this in a set for Christmas which I was extremely excited about. I love this bronzer so much that I actually haven't stopped using it since I got it, which is kind of a long time! I use Hoola for contouring as it's the perfect shade for me and doesn't make me look like I've wiped mud all down my face.

Benefit Roller Lash // £20.50
Keeping with the theme of Benefit, my next all time favourite beauty product is Roller Lash, I've used this mascara for going on two years and even though I've had a bit of a love/ hate relationship with it, I always come back to it and realise how amazing it is! This defintley makes my lashes more defined and gives the illusion that they are actually longer. So all in all it's a perfect mascara and has super cute packaging too!

Barry M Dazzle Dust in 105 Athena  // £4.59
This next product is fairly new to my collection, I've only been using it for a few months but it's quickly become an everyday product for me! The pigmentation of this shadow is amazing and you can build it up to have a more prominent shimmer or just apply one 'layer' to have a nice subtle shimmer.

NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk // £5.00
Next up is another drugstore product and it's the NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk. I'm obsessed with this product and I'm on my second tube of it (is that the right word?) I use this so much throughout the Spring / Summer but most recently I've been loving to use it as a primer for my eyeshadow. This may sound quite weird but it 100% works and because it has quite a tacky feel to it when it's on my lids the eyeshadows literally stick to it for the whole day!

MAC Velvet Teddy // £16.50
Finally to finish off with I have my all time favourite nude lipstick which is MAC's Velvet Teddy. I literally cannot fault this lipstick at all, it's matte but not drying on the lips which is always good! Plus it's an all year round lip colour in my opinion because it's not too dark so it can be worn in the spring and summer as well as autumn and winter!

So those were all my absolute favourite makeup items ever! I hope you enjoyed this post and make sure you check out Fran's because I'm sure it's amazing!!

2 comments:

  1. I loved this! And I agree with Velvet Teddy! :D xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thankyou Fran! I loved collabing with you!! Xx

      Delete